Upload your Backlink lists
We do have a huge amount of link data sources, but we always recommend you to upload all available backlink files into the Link Detox.
This way you can improve your results because we will combine and verify them.
If you use other toolkits, like the Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools), Sistrix, SEMrush, Moz/Linkscape or Majestic then you can export this files and upload them into Link Detox as "Your Own Backlink List."
Please make sure that you upload the file in the right format and that the first line of the file is "URL".
We support the formats: .GZ, .ZIP and .CSV.
Here are a few examples for backlink files that you can download from other sources:
- Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools): google-example.csv
- Moz/OpenSiteExplorer: moz-example.csv
- Custom backlinks file: example.csv
- SEMrush files with semicolons: semrush-with-semicolons-example.csv
- SEMrush files without semicolons: semrush-without-semicolons-example.cs
How to download Your Backlink List from Google Search Console
To download Your Backlink List from your Google Search Console follow the steps below.
- Go to Google Search Console and log into your account
- Click “Search Traffic” tab
- Now go to “Links to Your Site” and click “More”
- Click “Download more sample links” and “Download latest links”
- Now all you have to do is to select the CSV format and click "OK"
Created by • Last edit by on Jun 13, 2019