Link Detox Screener
Table of Contents
You can use the Link Detox Screener. This is a link browser in your browser - to go through links one by one.
Screener gives you the most important data to review in the upper section of the screen and a live preview of the audited URL in a frame in the lower section of the screen.
- URL you are currently reviewing.
- Anchor Text and the Link Status of the Link.
- Link Detox Rules
- You can use the link tagging function right from Link Detox Screener.
- Disavow: you can disavow the currently viewed link on all three disavow scopes page, domain and root-main. Make sure the box is ticked.
- You can also rate the link.
- With the "Go To Page" you can quickly jump to another result, to continue with your work where you stopped the last time.
- Important backlink metrics like LRT Power*Trust and Link Detox Risk (see below)
- The currently selected link is highlighted link in the preview page and shows the HTML-code. In the HTML code you sometimes find clues about sponsor links, paid links because someone (pretty dumb) added CSS classes for those. If you find such clues you should certainly disavow the link ASAP.
We have also added some hotkeys to make your disavowing of pages and domains much faster.
- A = Disavow Whole Domain (“A for ALL here is spam”)
- D = Disavow Individual Link
- R = Disavow Root Domain
- W = Clear Disavow (“W for Wipe this Page of my Disavow File”)
- S = Skip Sitewide Linking Pages
- C = Add comment to Disavow File
- G = Rate Link as good
- B = Rate Link as bad
- J = Jump to Page
- L = Show all Links on the Page
- ◀ = Previous Page
- ▶ = Next Page
- ▲ = Previous Link on Page
- ▼ = Next Link on Page
We help you decide if to keep a link or disavow it immediately. You don't only see if a website looks spammy, but you can also assess the value of a linking page or domain by looking at 6 relevant SEO metrics:
Created by • Last edit by on Aug 24, 2019