Which file formats can I upload for custom backlink and disavow files?
Our toolkit accepts exported files from various other toolkits like the Google Search Console, Sistrix, SEMrush, Moz/Linkscape or Majestic. If you would like to merge different data sources and import them into our toolkit, simply create your custom backlink file, which is simply a list of URLs.
The first line of the file has to be "URL", and it has to be saved as a .CSV-file.
Here are a few examples for backlink files that you can download from other sources:
- Google Search Console: google-example.csv
- Moz/OpenSiteExplorer: moz-example.csv
- Custom backlinks file: example.csv
- SEMrush files with semicolons: semrush-with-semicolons-example.csv
- SEMrush files without semicolons: semrush-without-semicolons-example.csv
A disavow file that you download from Google looks like this:
A disavow file that you export from our tools has the .txt format and looks like this:
To get the right format from Google Search Console, please follow this instruction.
Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools and Sign In to your account.
- Click “Search Traffic” tab
- Then go to “Links to Your Site” and click “More”
- Click “Download more sample links” and “Download latest links”
- Click on "Download more samle links" and
- Click on “Download latest links”
Choose download format (CSV or Google Docs) and you are good to go.
Created by • Last edit by on Nov 20, 2019