What is LRT?
LinkResearchTools (LRT) is a backlink analysis software that combines link data from many different data sources in a consistent, reliable way to provide the best possible data an SEO can get.
The accuracy and freshness of data is ensured by recrawling all data before presenting it to the user.
Compared to other SEO tools it has the richest and deepest level of detail, coverage and precision on link data. Other typical features like rank tracking or keyword research are not within LRT's scope.
LRT provides unique methods and technologies like
- Link Data Aggregation
- Link Detox Risk
- Machine Learning Link Detox Genesis
- Link Velocity Trends
- Link Power and Link Trust
- Link Redirect Trace and History
- Automated data interpretation for "Link Issues"
and many more, to give every user best possible data.
LRT supports to
- recover from technical and link penalties
- protect a website traffic from Negative SEO and technical issues
- learn from competitors
- grow a strong and healthy backlink profile
LinkResearchTools goes the "extra mile" for precision and data quality to make unique methods and technologies like Link Detox Risk possible in the first place.
Below is a typical dashboard and domain overview in LRT Smart. Learn more about it here.
Created by • Last edit by on Jan 26, 2020